Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Take Apart Caster Wheels

HOW TO BUILD A NATION TURNS TO THE CONGRESS WITH CRISTINA

I am a single mother. So, without shame or pride. As it is, just. Almost seventeen years later I, as I can, a single parent. Seven years ago I can a little better.

else would you have wanted? Sure. I would love to have a family that would fit into the fees imposed by the social mandate, what will I make my progress. A husband, two or three children, a house, a dog, why not? The contingencies of life and a spring intimate that I will not get to analyze, decide otherwise. The father of my daughter was cleared and did not give Olympian or surname. Corrientes has paye and some men who do not take care of their acts.

When confirmed pregnant, I lost one of the three papers (in black) had. The other two meant a tiny amount of money barely enough to pay the pension, eating, and - with great effort - to pay down the cuotitas birth in a private clinic and was terrified by several cases of theft had occurred in babies public hospitals in the province of Corrientes. Away from my family, in a region in the mid-nineties was beginning to suffer the consequences of the dispossession of the country, the situation was very difficult. My belly and me. No one and nothing more.

Yesterday I was at the square, listening to my President. A flawless speech, conceptual, strong in numbers and in politics. It was there, joined by a headphone cord and some things my man, perhaps saw that momentary moisture in my eyes and heart that stopped when I heard Craig say that expanding the Universal by pregnant women Son , from the third month of pregnancy. And this included the Plan Nacer, with medical examinations for mothers and babies, that will not die, so they are healthy.

was not the reason it was a blow to the center of the chest that led me to this state of desolation, in that corner of the country where I looked at my belly saying "you and me against the world." In those days one was alone. With friends and acquaintances, yes, they were, they helped. But in the end, when there is neither a parent nor a State, is absolute loneliness, helplessness is total. And it is more noticeable when you have to buy diapers and the wallet is a tear. And when the baby cries in the middle of the morning and one mother who knows no crying from hunger just because you have not got milk, count the coins to make a remise to the clinic. And when - unable and survival, one must make the supplies and return to Buenos Aires, with a sense of defeat that he knows to be overcome, but bite, bite.

Yesterday my President said, all pregnant women in my country, they are not alone. And I envy, that you want to know. I would have liked to feel the shelter more than the dryness of the bed where I curled up in those hours. With husband or not, pregnancy is more at ease when one knows that the state takes over, they are responsible. The state protects them and also their children, and did not protect me or my many, many others.

The State, in the voice of my President, yesterday restored the value of a word absent for many years: AMPARO.

Thus, it is how it becomes to build a nation.

I said



0 comments:

Post a Comment