Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Fireplace Has A Handle On The Side

A TWENTY-FOUR DIFFERENT

And tomorrow I'll be there on stage, emotions again to get the crowd to see a large flag remembrance has been accompanied by the old home, walking slowly increasing but they are walk.

Tomorrow I will be there, and as each year will my throat full of voices that are no longer partners, and multiply. Will my eyes filled with so many strangers and beloved companions who are holding each square meter that is yours, which is of Mothers, which is ours. My hands will be ready to make the fingers go.

Tomorrow I will be there, and I can not help thinking that is going to be different, as the march was different from the Resistance. Twenty-four without Nestor, a twenty-four without the man she recognized the son of the Mothers, a twenty-four without the guy who started the fight for Human Rights Organizations to the shoulder and took a political decision to lower the laws of impunity and put in channels to all soldiers.

is no coincidence that covered those tissues that drawer. I look at the photo, the white on the dark wood, and the loving hands of Cristina as guardian of the legacy of tissues, Justice. We did things well.

I know that Nestor will be there, smiling.

See you tomorrow at the Plaza, co. I said

0 comments:

Post a Comment