Thursday, March 31, 2011

How To Tie A Belt With No Holes

NOT BURIED, THE SOW (Chronicle of a different March 24)






"A Nestor Kirchner is not buried, we sow." Taty's words echo in the first shadows of the night he slips into the air by strong proof of the presence of huge untidy that figure could not beat death, precisely in that place where his people rushed to cry and cheer. Nestor

so present in this journey that begins, for me, with the previous meeting in Family, three in the afternoon, receiving the instructions of the day, papers and more papers, accessions, slogans, roadmap presumption and no security of hours, because first is the progress of the Trots and hopefully fulfill the agreement and clear the Plaza at the appointed time. Family

I leave to Orlando, Nora will join us later, when his radio program. We walked from Congress to the July 9 amid red flags, not a single flag of Argentina, look what. The widest avenue in the world is to hands, crammed with people waiting for the passage of other gear.

The Trots are many. It would seem that the Trots are all from Argentina. Not One Less. Passed between us, shouting slogans slut. They come 24 to cry out against the government is putting in jail all the soldiers. Thus ubicaditos are. Pickle in pastry. Mariano Ferreira that they will avenge the fight, they say. Should be to tell the crazy squeaky voice that is gayola Pedraza. I do not know, I mean, maybe not heard. Shout against Cristina, compared with the dictatorship. The People just whistling with fingers in looks. Trots poor no longer serve or to provoke. They kept wanting to give to the Clarín cover incidents.

In Orlando I lose touch. Dives into the Cámpora as a kid in a caramelería. I see a chick with her shirt: "I saw the pictures down." My daughter is coming. My man gives me the last kiss of the day, I think. I go with Nora to the Plaza, to make the leg to Ana who is holding the stage alone. Along the way is exploiting the cell. We're here, we're there, are saying the different partners. Nestor is so present. Mendieta crossed me. Gives me such pride, who works silently throw you to the Project without any peronómetro. D txt msg: Where are. Here I only listen to a backing that putea the government. Rpta: Boludo, you get into the march Troska, we do not go out yet. How nice to find Krencha, and remember that afternoon sitting on the steps of the monument de los Dos Congresos, listening to was over impunity in the country.

Nora is a teacher pushing through the people. Me with my daughter and her friend in tow trying to be more cautious. We got to the fence. We host of the event. The fence is open. We went up the stage. are still a couple of red flags in retreat. Already Orlando. We're all three. Today for the first time in many years, we will say our names and trades: Nora Anchart, journalist. Orlando Santos, actor. I, Roxana Balsarini, locutora nacional. El carácter de “nacional” que tiene mi título es algo que me da especial orgullo, por eso lo menciono. Siempre. Y nos sacamos la foto, también por primera vez. La foto de los tres, la plaza llena de fondo. La foto con ellos, con ustedes, con nosotros. La foto con Néstor multiplicado. Está tan presente.

Decía hace unos días que este 24 iba a ser diferente. Y sin dudas lo es. Néstor está tan presente. Está ahí, saltando entre la muchedumbre, con el saco eternamente desabrochado, la corbata floja, el pelo revuelto, tal vez el camarazo en la frente. Está ahí, en medio de tantos tantos dedos en ve, tantos como nunca había visto en una marcha of 24. Because I remember years ago, the Peronists were not popular in that march. And we barely see it encouraged them to do, not because we were ashamed, no, but what irritated sensibilities. Now we are at our ease. Thirty thousand comrades

disappeared now and always present the inaugural call, a charge that breaks my throat and what I care about vocal technique, it is shouted from the gut, can not walk thinking about how to place the voice. It takes us two seconds to get organized. "From left to right or vice versa? What I give, come on. We read the accessions. Circulating energy that people who listen, they want to hear who we are, who we are there. People who want to hear the name of his group, the cultural center, their union, student center. The easier it gets applause quickly tell Nora, after appointing the Peronist Putos and niggers. He laughs. We continue with the membership.

happens that when one reads, without having previously perused more than well above, is saying the words while you peep the next line. That happens with the accession of Trend Nac & pop. I'm reading: with mothers, grandmothers ... and I thank the following and my heart and I get no voice, because emotion does that voice grabs you and takes you to the bottom throat. So much so that my colleagues believe that there is over membership and keep reading until I say stop who did not finish, which gives me a few seconds to compose myself and read what I need, as I can, with this knot, "Thanks Nestor Thanks Christina, for making the impossible possible ... "It's so, so this ... Comes the Emergency Urban and throw a party up there. Yes, after all, they stole our joy. Arrive

old, our beloved old. The plaz to explode in the embrace shouted. Rise. Slowly, more and more slowly. The ramp is long and they are more oldies but no off. Fit in the chairs. This is when one should be run. There is the back of the stage, the place where one knows that he must go. Sit and listen to the agencies document the voices ringing in wrinkled, faded, deep Haydée, Taty, Lita and Estela. It calls for the declassification of documents from the SIDE and the military, calling the progress of the trials of "civil and ideological leaders who benefited from the economic model of the dictatorship that tried to destroy the policy as a tool of change and struggle" . It recalls the complicity of business, justice, media and church hierarchies. Recognizes the achievements in human rights. "We want claiming the big fellow and former president militant Néstor Carlos Kirchner. to the UN that was recognized as the son of Mother, "says Tatyana, and adds:" So, from this historic place we say `thank Néstor and Cristina force. 'And the place erupts." Nestor did not die ... " So this ...

is closing in the afternoon. Mothers, Grandmothers, Children, Family, Herman @ s, go down the stage. Almost without realizing it turned his eyes to the left of the Plaza, something calls me. anyone. My man that makes me go, I look ecstatic, proud, it pulls me another kiss, he whispered something to understand. The chest is on and his eyes moistened. Small acts of love that give meaning to so many things ... there's also this Nestor. I greet the kids. Eternéstor appears in the crowd. There are still performances by rock bands. Orlando, Nora and I hugged. Once again, we did.

After introducing the last group, I undertake the return home with my daughter, who was there all the time, behind the scenes, making stamina. Last year came because I told him if he wanted. This year we did it alone. We're walking on Diagonal South to July 9, looking for a group fucking that leads to the Constitution. Ankles hurt. Lalu gets me out the last picture next to a eternéstor, so present. I get home, I throw on the couch. Notice I arrived. The last kiss of the day I arrived in the form of text message: "I love you. Rest. "Now the day is over.

I said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment